• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

.32 game?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bunyan said:
I'm liking what I hear. What about turkeys? I don't chase em much but live around some states where you can use a rifle in the fall. So there's always the chance I'd want to grab a flinter.

The only two shots that take turkey quickly and fatally are the 'head' shot and 'high-body' shot. You have to be able to place either shot well or go to something else!

While in PA during the fall turkey season, I took two turkeys with a .22. I would not hesitate to do it over again under the same conditions with my .32 flint. As with any caliber, shot conditions, or range, confidence and the ability to place the projectile where you want it is everything! :thumbsup:

Back