• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED .32 Squirrel Flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HawkenHorse

Frontier Folk Music
MLF Sponsor
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm casually looking for a small caliber flintlock for squirrels. I enjoy building kits and might get a Chambers or Kibler kit next year. But if someone has one collecting dust, I would definitely consider it.

I'm casually looking for a small caliber flintlock for squirrels. I enjoy building kits and might get a Chambers or Kibler kit next year. But if someone has one collecting dust, I would definitely consider it.
I haven’t ever considered selling it but I may let go of an unfired .32 flint made by the late and great Tip Curtis. I bought it new from Tip a year or two before he passed away and never got around to firing it. I have a picture or two of it here on some old threads. May regret selling but let me know if that is what you’re looking for. Greg
IMG_0755.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a 32 cal Kibler SMR I completed early summer. X-Fancy curly maple, all browned furniture, aqua fortis stained and 5 coats of hand rubbed oil finish. Toe plate added. $1800 shipped. PM me if interested.

Attachments

• SMR 32 cal, 1.jpg
    SMR 32 cal, 1.jpg
    833 KB · Views: 0
Back