• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

.32 Squirrels...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtcurman

40 Cal.
Reaction score
My brother and I have been thinning the squirrel population with our .32 the past few days. Here's a couple pictures.

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Ben

Those are some good looking squirrels! The tails on them are beautifull! I would be making something from the skins and tails!.

Good deal, looks like ya'll are having fun...

It sure adds alot to think that Daniel Boone could have hunted in the same area that you are in...

I live near where he lived when he was in NC and think of that often... :)

:hatsoff: Really nice!

Congratulations!

Makes me a bit jealous, though - since Roy had me started on squirrels...

Silex

some fine critters ya guys got there.

i wish the tree rats around here were bigger. they arent much bigger then chipmunks here.

-Matt

Very nice! They will go real good with some biscuits and flour gravy, maybe even a few fried taters . You inspired me to have a walk in the woods this weekend :hatsoff:

:thumbsup: :haha: ok now ya done showed how many ya got, sooo how many did ya miss :rotf: ? just teaseing, great shooten, doesn't look like one bit a spoiled meat on any of them, gonna be some good eaten for sure :stir: :hatsoff: hey an ol geezer like me lives fer when he can tease young fellas like you two, keep on keepen on

I'll add my congratulations too. :hatsoff: I hope to use my little T/C Seneca this season to knock out a few squirrels on my own. BTW, y'all have a gorgeous little rifle. Did you make it?

Back