• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

4 Months!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOGGHEAD

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Well it has been almost 4 months since I ordered my TVM rifle. I am starting to get a little excited. Please note I am not complaining about TVM. On the contrary. I am just getting a little excited. I hope I hear from them soon. I am hoping to get a little ground hog hunting in with my new TVM this summer. and I am definitley going to get some venison with it this fall. WHHOOOPPPPEEEEEYYYYYY. :grin: :grin: Tom.

It's so sad...That you will be giving up your sanity for longrifles. It's worse than drugs. Hate to see you go down that road. :(

Well, you should be more than halfway there.

I ordered my fowling piece around Thanksgiving last year, and picked it up from Dixon's this past Friday.

All this anxiety is not good for your heart.

I'll do you a favor and take the gun for you. Just have them send it to me.

Now you can get a good nights sleep, and be healthy again.

Your welcome.

I don't know...four months is a long time. I just wonder if it got delivered to the wrong address :hmm: . It's possible some kid is playing army with it now. Just imagine him throwing that gun in the air when he gets shot by the Germans. So, even if it didn't make it to your house, at least you can rest assured it's making someone happy, even if he does forget to bring it in all winter.

Naw, forget I said all that. I'm sure it's just sitting somewhere on a shelf, waiting to be delivered. The chances of getting lost in the mail are pretty slim, like 50/50, so I wouldn't loose any sleep over it. (Oh, I'm bad) :rotf: Bill

Swampy said:
4 Months?? pfft try going 2 years, 3 months, 8 days, 23 hours! And counting... :haha:

Now Swampy that is not funny. It is not funny at all!! :slap: Tom.

You should be getting your phone call in another two or three months. Sheesh! I just officially ordered mine around the beginning of the month so you're way ahead of me. Agony!

caddo
Actually I thought I understood they had moved yours back about a month.........and brought mine forward?........ :rotf:
Macon

I wish yall would quit calling them so they can finish my Dad's guns. Okay I am just kidding.. Dad ordered a TVM grand rifle last spring, and then ordered a pistol to match, last week he ordered a TVM fowler, He is dying because he knows he is real close on the pistol and rifle but hasn't seen any of them yet. we need to be stock piling lead and powder cause we got a big shoot coming soon.

I have already stock piled my lead and powder. As a matter of fact I have a full sheet of X-Ray room lead in the back of my truck right now. I need to get to the garage and pour it into ingots once I get the last of the sheetrock torn from it.

I do need to order some flints.

I have not called them one time to check on a production date. She said she would call me, so I am waiting on her. I guess sometimes the squeeky wheel does get the oil. But that is just not the way I do things. Tom.

Well I got my call from Matt this morning and he's cutting out the stock. Looks like it won't be but 2 weeks or so. Sorry boys :wink: :wink:

Back