• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE 40 caliber Kibler SMR

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
40 Caliber Kibler Southern Mountain Rifle. Cherry stock. Probably less than 100 rounds fired. Excellent quality materials as expected from Kibler but the stock doesn't fit me well and it's just too long for my style of travel and hunting. I'm not going to build a box and take the chance on shipping so it will have to be picked up in Southeast Arizona. I'm asking $1200 which is about the price of the kit these days.
IMG_7174.JPG
IMG_3775.JPG

40 Caliber Kibler Southern Mountain Rifle. Cherry stock. Probably less than 100 rounds fired. Excellent quality materials as expected from Kibler but the stock doesn't fit me well and it's just too long for my style of travel and hunting. I'm not going to build a box and take the chance on shipping so it will have to be picked up in Southeast Arizona. I'm asking $1200 which is about the price of the kit these days.
View attachment 340377View attachment 340376
If you change your mind about shipping give me a shout!

Back