• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

.45 for bear?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread reminds me of a story an old Journeyman Electrician told me when I was an apprentice. He said he was in a bar one night, I cant remember where, but they had a de-clawed black bear about 150-200 lbs. They would let you get in the cage and "wrestle" the bear,but only after the bets were in as to who would win. Of course the biggest most badass guy in the bar, 300 lbs and 6'4 got a few drinks in him and accepted the challenge. He told me the bear stood up, open paw slapped the guy and knocked him out in about 2 seconds! I always keep this in the back of my mind when thinking about animal attacks. Unlike humans, even the smallest of any given species,seem to conjure up unbelievable strength...my 2 cents.

Back