• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

45cal/Jukar Spain

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kayakfisher

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I bought my son a fort five caliber pistol off of an online auction. It is missing the ramrod,from the looks of the size of the hole for the ram rod.It is going to be one of those metal rods with bell ends.Does anybody know where I can order one.Track of the Wolf catalog does not have them in there.
Dennis

Here are a couple of ideas. If you contact Deer Creek, they may have it. It sounds like you have a CVA Pistol. If they don't, get a gas piston for an SKS, and you can cut it down to fit.

CVA marketed that gun as a Colonial Pistol. Deer Creek (765-525-6181) is your best bet.

Back