• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE 54 caliber flintlock Jaeger

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohiochuck

Lifetime Supporter
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
The original listing was “54 caliber flintlock Jaeger. Curly, burled walnut stock. Davis lock and triggers. Swamped (tapered and flared) Colerain barrel is 31" long with radius grooves. 14" length of trigger pull, 2 3/4" drop at the heel, 47 1/4" overall length. 8 lbs 4 oz. Side plate is cast engraved, the remainder was engraved by Mike Roby”.
I purchased it from Dave Puvogel about 2 years ago.

I have not fired it and realize I will not likely be hunting big game with it. It really feels good to carry and sight down the barrel. It has probably been fired by a previous owner. It is time a new owner enjoys it.

Appears to be in excellent condition.

$ 3,000.00
Jeg 1.jpg

Jeg 3.jpg

Attachments

• Jeg 2.jpg
    Jeg 2.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Jeg 10.jpg
    Jeg 10.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Jeg 16.jpg