• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

.58cal Early Virginia / High Shoulder Shot gets it done

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spikebuck said:
I definitely need to move to one of those southern states!
Till it turns off 100 in the shade in summer...you'll be happy to be in Minnesota! :wink: :haha:

With 97% humidity...by the time you pour powder and seat the next PRB at the range, the pan has turned glistening wet from the fouling drawing so much moisture out of the air.

Almost. Learned long ago to wipe pan/frizzen area real dry. Have used up some bits of trade wool from project scraps. That heavy wool scrapes up schmutz and moisture real quick. Besides, if I accidentlly drop a scrap in the woods it makes for interesting finds for the next guy! :wink:

Man a 58 in front of 100 grains hit there should equal a darned easy tracking job!

Geo. T.

Wes/Tex said:
Spikebuck said:
I definitely need to move to one of those southern states!
Till it turns off 100 in the shade in summer...you'll be happy to be in Minnesota! :wink: :haha:

That's why God made the Outer Banks!!!! :thumbsup:

Cool ocean breezes and beautiful ladies in bikinis!! :grin:

Latest posts

Back