• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

60 year antelope 2024

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on a successful hunt and a great story! Seeing 1964 in your younger self picture caused me to pause and reflect for awhile. That is a special year for me as I am sure it is for you also. I started first grade in August and turned 7 that December. I still have the Bible my great grandmother gave me that Christmas, and like all the other boys I got a GI Joe for Christmas. My favorite car is a 64 Impala. And less we forget Fess Parker started playing Daniel Boone on tv that year. I doubt I would be in this hobby if it weren't for him and Ed Ames. My dad left home 2 days after my 10th birthday in December 67. My great aunt told me as a boy growing up that young boys needed to hunt with an experienced hunter to learn from them. I never had that, hence all the mistakes I made the few times I did get to hunt as I got older, but I enjoyed my time alone in the woods and still do whenever I get the chance to go. Thanks for sharing your story!

Latest posts

Back