• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

.69" roundballs in a 12 gauge.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, better than them Armored Dillos y'all got down yer way, huh Wes? :: At least they ain't layin' dead all over the roads like them diliers. Course the first few of the dillers a tourist sees are kinda interestin', specially them special ones with the Lone Star bottles in there little 'ol feet. :crackup:

I just picked up a CVA 12 ga. orderd the wads and chilled shot and moulded up some .69 rb (thats what the Manuel called for). I'll let you know how she dose Thursday or Friday, maybe monday if the weathers ok.

I do know from past experience that loaded with 1 1 /4 oz. of shot and powder and you pull both triggers at the same time that the first words uttered after are.....medic..medic...medic :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

A friend of mine bought a 50 cal browning single shot rifle and was so anxious to shoot it. He did, without the muzzle brake fitted to the end of the muzzle. He was flung over backwards like a leaf (he weighed 250 plus lbs) and lay on the ground unable to speak a word. All he could do was gasp for whatever breath he could manage. He never fired it again without the brake fitted. At least he still had a shoulder of some sort to hang his arm from. :shake:

Wedge

Back