• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED .715&.735 RB-Patches

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Are y’all tired of me yet?

I created a thread in Smoothbore section about getting a Brown Bess. Well I got one coming my way in the mail.

Track of the wolf wants about $21 for 25 balls of .715 and .735. That’s a bit expensive for me to test out loads. So if anyone has some and wants to sell some I’d be much obliged. Also looking for patches not sure what sizes but something like .010 and .015.

Any accessories for a Bess, really I’d take. Flints as well, RB molds, etc. thank you.

Are y’all tired of me yet?

I created a thread in Smoothbore section about getting a Brown Bess. Well I got one coming my way in the mail.

Track of the wolf wants about $21 for 25 balls of .715 and .735. That’s a bit expensive for me to test out loads. So if anyone has some and wants to sell some I’d be much obliged. Also looking for patches not sure what sizes but something like .010 and .015.

Any accessories for a Bess, really I’d take. Flints as well, RB molds, etc. thank you.
No hobby is cheap. Buy the trial balls it will prove valuable over time. The .735" balls might not work, do not buy first go around. Much easier to cut your patches at the muzzle, that was my method. Or just buy some ticking and cut into 21/2" or 3" squares. They do not need to be any exact size and too large is not a problem.

The .735" balls might not work, do not buy first go around. Much easier to cut your patches at the muzzle, that was my method. Or just buy some ticking and cut into 21/2" or 3" squares. They do not need to be any exact size and too large is not a problem.
Thanks for the heads up! I’ll hold off on the .735’s then!

Back