• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

7yds

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one mate :thumbsup: , likely to be more of the litter around.
See you thru the smoke
Reiver XXV

That's what I call a worthy trophy. I've always seen oodles of fox, red and gray, when out in the deer woods. Never even thought about shooting one - unlike my experiences with bobcats. Actually I did fire at one long, long ago with my smoke pole. I was seated on a bluff waiting for a deer when I heard pattering feet. Turning my head I was surprised to see a fox trotting toward me without a clue. About the time his nose came to where my right leg was stretched out was when he smelled me. He went straight up in the air and as I leaned and fired all that was visible was a vanishing tail. That is the fastest animal reaction I've seen in all my life.

You really did a number on that guy and congratulations. Are you thinking of taxidermy?

Hey guy, I'll even look up my fox recipes if you want them! :wink: :haha:

Not bad for a poop Pedersoli that if Pedersoli had turned up with to trade with indians a few hundred years ago, they would of traded with because they had not got a pole rammed so far up it tickled their tongues, maybe!

Some folk on here get so hung up on being period correct it must kill them getting in a car with their fancy semi custom firelocks and using bought fancy wadding :rotf:
How come we never see photo's of thier fancy guns taking game? To busy admiring their super fast locks I expect and laughing at us poor folk making do!

B.

Back