• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

a chili morning hunt

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice kit!..etc..good shooting.. :bow:
Last weekend here in the north.. :(
Going to give your distress call a test drive..... :thumbsup:
Any tips?

makeumsmoke said:
Any tips?

go in sit and scan the trees,they mostly hold tight this time of year,in paticuler if its cold. if you dont see any movement after 15 or 20 minutes then try the whistle.

david50 said:
makeumsmoke said:
Any tips?

go in sit and scan the trees,they mostly hold tight this time of year,in paticuler if its cold. if you dont see any movement after 15 or 20 minutes then try the whistle.

And remember Dan......Blow, don't suck! :rotf:

Now, go get'em!!!

Skychief :wink:

Skychief said:
david50 said:
makeumsmoke said:
Any tips?

And remember Dan......Blow, don't suck! :rotf:

Now, go get'em!!!

Skychief :wink:

MaMa always called me special! :redface: :rotf:
Season ends here at sunset Sunday... .If you hear a bunch of shootin this weekend to the north west ..we lit them up :grin:

hi david50 it reminds me of my youth growing up in southern iowa i sure miss the small game hunting
good hunting and god bless

Back