• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A. G. Case

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Bogart

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Have any of you heard of, seen or have knowledge of this gunsmith?? I have a set of furniture, a lock and and mildly swamped barrel from an original rifle and would like to see what one of his rifles looked like. It appears to be Ohio rifle type furniture, and I am in central Ohio. This was hand me down stuff from my late Father in Law so I can't determine where it originated. Thanks for any help you can provide!!!

Try finding the Assoc. of Ohio Longrifle Collectors website, they may have some info.

Thank you sir but I've tried that already. I also go to the biannual shows they have, and they are very good and informative! Just no luck with this particular gunsmith.

Back