• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A great muzzleloader season

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goldhunter said:
GMB, very nice! :grin: That there my friend is some gooood eatin!

That's a great sequence on boning out an elk also. :v

I saw a guy once do the same as you but he didn't even open up the body cavity. Just cut in from the top to get the tender loins. I was impressed.

I do that for hunting clients who don't want the heart,liver and rib meat but not on this boys elk, I leave very little for Mother Natures critters.
:bow:

Rio said:
Nathan:

Awesome stuff as always. It was truely a great hunt. Thanks for all your effort with setting up a great camp etc..

Tom
A pleasure brother, you and Yotie Joe are always welcome at the Blanchard huntin' camp.
Hay when are we gonna' do a AMM fall hike, the leaves are peakin', we need to get out there between bow and rifle season with our Pea shooters.
:thumbsup:

Sweeet! :hatsoff:

You are a lucky man to have all that beautiful country to wander around in. 'Round here there'd be 3 or 4 towns and a half-dozen highways messin' up the background. :(

I know brother :shake: It would happen out here as well if the land wasen't allready protected for the public.
:bow:

Back