• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A little scout around

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I forgot about an "event" so I never did get high enough to see any marmot. I just took the .32 for a walk. I filmed some of it for those of you that want to tad along.

[youtube]v9jLSyBs3B4&t=10s[/youtube]

:hmm: I just tried it on my I phone it took 6-8 seconds to load which is odd but it showed. I am at work so I can't fix anything right now even if I knew what to fix. Did you try clicking on the little "YouTube " Icon in the bottom right corner? That takes you strait to the YouTube Version of it, that might work for you

Jumpshot said:
Where's part 2?

Well, it takes time to upload each clip from the phone to the PC & to YouTube,15-20 minutes to edit each clip, then I have to string them together, and get all that to upload as a video on my channel. So part 2 is about 4-5 hours of free time away :doh: Oh and I work 10-14 hour days. Might be awhile.

Post script: I'm sure there are people that can do it in less then half that time, I'm not one of them

Jumpshot said:
Well, get on it! The popcorn is getting cold. :pop:

:grin:

Well I had to cut out the part where I wrestled a Grizzly in order to get this done tonight :rotf: but here ya go.

[youtube]S1Q5ijv7QPk[/youtube]

I sure wish I could have shown you all a bear or two, but we all know this is what it can be like when scouting an area new to you, and I had never dropped into that lower basin before this little scout.

Back