• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A week at PA flintlock camp.... a review in pictures

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That had to be a fun camp! Congratulations to all and thanks for posting. :hatsoff:

That was very enjoyable, well done!
Mr flint lock is fun to watch, I see it once and a wile when I go visit Yotie Joe.
:hatsoff:

I enjoyed that. Really nice hunt. You can see how much fun everybody was having.

I was a little surprised to see George in camo. I love watching the shots he can do on Impossible Shots.

Outstanding pix and you comments are great. :hatsoff:
Thanks for sharin your hunt.
Dusty :wink:

Capper said:
I enjoyed that. Really nice hunt. You can see how much fun everybody was having.

I was a little surprised to see George in camo. I love watching the shots he can do on Impossible Shots.

I was surprised to see George wearing camo as well.....I thought for sure he would show up in "funny" clothes as well. :grin:

I have to tell you how much I enjoyed this thread. I only have a few flintlock buddies and we have a hard time getting together for even a single day's hunt, then it's hard to organize anything because of unfamiliarity with new territory and the small number of guys. What a great photo essay of the hunt.

I also enjoyed your dispelling of the "no deer" myth, even in 2G which has the lowest densities in the state. Potter? Clinton?

:thumbsup:

One last picture that I thought summed up the trip nicely.....

group3.jpg

GG,
This was in the Sproul State Forest in Clinton, Co.

Back