• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

About your hunting rifles

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried to get better picture, but lightning is not cooperating.
The background is too light in contrast to the rifles. The camera is adjusting for the light reflecting from the wall.

Look at the picture in the post quoted below to see the difference.
I'm working on turning this into a beater. I built it for hunting as well as fondling. No game has been taken with it yet. I still need to learn to engrave so I can complete that part and then "age" it a bit.

View attachment 357669

i let a nice 6 point go this morning, had him in the bad 40 cal. sights and lowered the gun, just felt like i had to give something back. might sound crazy but i did it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Sounds like you guys have a nice sized deer herd there. They are few and far between up here. I've passed on a few immature bucks in the past and had people say it was crazy. But I felt good about it. I stumbled on a bruiser buck last two days of the season last year. This year I have permission to go down in the thick stuff he's hanging in. Hopefully the wind will cooperate 🤨.

Back