• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Addiction recovery ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is there a support group for the addiction of buying muzzleloaders ?
If so I need to join, just unloaded the truck from estate sale adventure and realized I need to seek help.
I can't resist bidding on a Thompson Center muzzleloader, and unfortunately I've been winning.
How many muzzleloaders does one man need ? Does anyone else suffer from this affliction ?

If so I need to join, just unloaded the truck from estate sale adventure and realized I need to seek help.
I can't resist bidding on a Thompson Center muzzleloader, and unfortunately I've been winning.
How many muzzleloaders does one man need ? Does anyone else suffer from this affliction ?
It's an un-curable disease! Just go with the flow! ;)

Weeeellllll............how many?..............ummmmm, I currenlt have five, sadly only one is a flintlock, sooooooo, I see an acquisition or three in the near future!;)

Ain’t no cure fer it. In fact, I’ve been considering contacting you to offer you a couple T/C’s since I know you like them. Yes, I’m that mean. Also, I suffer the same affliction for flintlock smoothbores.

Afflicted by this disease called “addiction” when in fact it's very serious and incurable, I can only tell you one thing: you're irretrievably lost to the whole of humanity, and you'll end up in excruciating pain. In the meantime, may God have you in his holy keeping.
🤣🤣🤣

Do golfers not have more than one club? Do ladies not have more than one pair of shoes, one purse? No my friend, you do not have an addiction. If anything, you are a victim. You are merely trying to assimilate to societies standards. (Not sure how this defense will help, but buddy I tried)

Latest posts

Back