• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Addiction recovery ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is there a support group for the addiction of buying muzzleloaders ?
If so I need to join, just unloaded the truck from estate sale adventure and realized I need to seek help.
I can't resist bidding on a Thompson Center muzzleloader, and unfortunately I've been winning.
How many muzzleloaders does one man need ? Does anyone else suffer from this affliction ?

If so I need to join, just unloaded the truck from estate sale adventure and realized I need to seek help.
I can't resist bidding on a Thompson Center muzzleloader, and unfortunately I've been winning.
How many muzzleloaders does one man need ? Does anyone else suffer from this affliction ?
It's an un-curable disease! Just go with the flow! ;)

Weeeellllll............how many?..............ummmmm, I currenlt have five, sadly only one is a flintlock, sooooooo, I see an acquisition or three in the near future!;)

Ain’t no cure fer it. In fact, I’ve been considering contacting you to offer you a couple T/C’s since I know you like them. Yes, I’m that mean. Also, I suffer the same affliction for flintlock smoothbores.

Afflicted by this disease called “addiction” when in fact it's very serious and incurable, I can only tell you one thing: you're irretrievably lost to the whole of humanity, and you'll end up in excruciating pain. In the meantime, may God have you in his holy keeping.
🤣🤣🤣

Back