• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Age and score....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zonie said:
I think he's about to say,

"Hey! Don't shoot me! I'm just a skinny, scrawny little deer that put all of my food into growing this big rack of horns.

Shoot that great big fat spike standing over there behind that bush.
He always gets to the good food before I do and his big fat %$& shows it."

:grin:

Thats what I'd do :grin:

Well I can assure you he ain't behind a fence.....unless Kansas has a fence around all it's borders!

As for scoring by WEIGHT......that's a little behind the times since Buck Masters and B&C don't go that route! :bow: :blah:

Did not mean to up set you, not knowing where the deer was from during the beginning of the discussion it was merely a statement. Probably the best approach would be to harvest the buck if you can and have him scored. They have a way of not being where you want especially once the rut kicks in. If this happens do post the results. GOOD LUCK,AN APPALICHIAN HUNTER

I'd guess him to be at least 4-1/2 and around 160 with velvet off. He's got a decent pot belly and is fairly bulky. Scoring rack is tough from a photo. A picture of him around some does would really help judge his body size.

Latest posts

Back