• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Age of Forum Users

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darn Rollingb... I was going to get a pool up to guess how old you were... :haha: :thumbsup:

I'm with ya Rebel that 24 days feels like 24 years!! It's the mileage I've been told not the years!! :crackup: :crackup:

You and Russ have a good shootin' time!

YMH&OS,
Chuck

8 squared - square root of 9.

Speaking of numbers, you heard about the constipated mathematician who tried to work it out with a pencil? :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

I'm 56, pressing hard on 57. tough thought. Staring 60 in the teeth. :what: :no: :shocking: :: ::
God bless.
volatpluvia

Didn't do any shooting, just some palaverin' and went out to dinner. Some real nice folks Russ B and his wife. Be nice if they moved down to this area. Then we could maybe do some hunting, fishing and shooting together. :thumbsup:
And i guess i got what they call HIGH mileage. ::
Ya know the old saying " if i'd a known i was gonna live this d**ned long, i'd a taken better care of myself when i was younger. ::

60 now, 61 in September. New grandson coming in July. Hope my son don't have to go to Nam. Whoops, mean Iraq. ::

About 81 or so in body. About 18 in the mind. Actually 62. Been muzzle loadin' since about '62. Started with percussion shotguns and then to flint rifles. Mostly flint for twenty-five years. Only exception is original 1863 Springfield I use once in a while.

33 years old. Young enough to enjoy the outdoors but old enough to remember those rocks I slept on the next morning. Funny, I didn't used to notice the morning cold and discomfort so much in my 20's. I guess it's just gonna get worse. But based on the numbers you all put out for age, I guess I got a lot of years (God willin' and the creek don't rise)

:hmm:

Lots of us born in March. I'll be 49 next month. Trying to pass on BP-my son will be 18 in March, wants a pensylvania long rifle. Aint he a good boy?

I thought I was about the youngest as I scrolled down the page, not the youngest though.
I hit 35 in May.

Huntin

This lady...I know, that is questionable... :shocking: :eek: :blah:will be ^^^$$$$*****@@@!!!!!! on April 17. :what: I have underwear older than a FEW of you. :imo: :huh: :bull:

I'll be 47 in March.....never thought I'd get there. What does one do when they think they'll never "get there",they do finaly get there, then turn around and go back? :hmm:

52 last December, but the brain sometimes thinks it's 18. Started with muzzleloaders just 4 years ago, tried to get my son into it, but he had a bad experience with them and just prefers modern pistols (for now, he'll learn).

vic

So far your all youngin's to me, 64 will be 65 on march 9 :thumbsup:, got my social security and medicare. So I got it made. :snore: Maybe a prize for the oldest?
rex (westcoastBPgramps)
BP is fun

I was 65 dec 8 . Dad took me hunting 4yrs old He was ahunter, but never had Bp guns I wanted them all my life. Don't ask me why. I got first BP gun 1982 TC Hawken kit 54. Got First Deer with it in 1983 Been killing them ever since . Have 32. to 54.Have a grandson 11. that loves to hunt. He likes all the guns , I take him to the Rendezvous he loves them,I hunt small game also . A little bit lead a little bit powder shoots far kills dead Dilly

45, though I feel like I'm 90 today, fargin flu! Ugh! Sniffle! :redface: :snore:

Started sniffing blackpowder when I was 8.

My youngest has yet to turn 2. Waugh! I R a Wyldechylde! :blah:

:results:

Back