• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Age of Forum Users

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dag gone, bot do I feel like a pup at 33. :blah: But hopefully I will be stateside for my 34th in March! ::

Tha whole bunch of ya are a bunch of wet behind the ears sprouts. I'm 63 just call me Mr. and / or Sir ya young peckerheads. :crackup: :crackup: :blah: :thumbsup:

Remember, youth and vitality are always overcome by old age and treachery....

Oh, and for those of you that care, I know the secret of aging. Everyone will tell you that you are only as old as you feel. That is only half of the story. If it is true that you are only as old as you feel, then the secret of youth is that you need to keep feeling younger people!! :redthumb:

45. Been m/l since 1976 (bi-centennial and all that). My Dad was two years older than I am now when I was born. I was a Geretol Baby!

Stumpy,.... I too, fathered a "Geritol baby" when I was 46, my daughter will be 14 in two more days. She's been shoot'n ml's since she was 10. ::

YMHS
rollingb

I'll turn 35 September 15th. I sure feel older with these 3 herniated disks in my lower back though!! :shocking: <--- That's how I look when I try to get up in the morning. :curse: <--- And what I say after a couple failed attempts at it.

Pare-

Stumpy,.... I too, fathered a "Geritol baby"

The only problem with "Geritol babies" is that you have to buy diapers for both you and the baby... :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Well, that Depends... :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Riddles ridddles whats with all the riddles I'm to old to figure when manure hit the fan just tell me!

I'm an old crusty pharte! :crackup: :crackup:

MM depends really! LOL! :crackup: :youcrazy:

YMH&OS,
Chuck

I'll be 50 in April. Hell, if I knew I was going to last this long, I'd have taken better care of myself when I was younger ( It was fun, though )...
Later
I.C.

Hey Huntinfool
I'll be 51 July 7 also. "53" was a very good year. :thumbsup:

IronMan

I'm 64, pushing 65. Started muzzle loading when the Civil War Centennial started. Used a 3 band Enfield that was cut down to a 2 band. Oh, and paid all of $45 for it. Still have that musket.
Is there a prize for the oldest and youngest member??

Well, our average has come down slightly to 49.3, what with flamin' canvas being 49 (Dec. 1, 1955). The problem is, Claude hasn't told us his age yet - - that will put us way back over 50 again, I'm afraid. :haha:

I guess I'll have to raise the average again. I will be 60 in July. I showed some pictures of myself, in Vietnam at age 24, to some fellow shooters yesterday. They all said "Who's that guy?" I don't know why I shoot with such a bunch of jerks. I have been keeping track, and I don't look a bit older, balder, or heavier than I did when I was 24. Well, maybe just a tad. :haha:

I'll be 38 in April.My 2 boys both shoot muzzleloaders but not as much as I'd like them to.They are 13 and 15.Oh yeah I've been into muzzleloading for the last 14 years.

I'll be 44 in March. Been burning black powder since the late 70s. My 21 and 18 year old sons shoot black powder but not as much as they used to. I made my first grandson a knife when he was born last Oct. Can't wait till he's big enough to shoot with me!

Back