• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Alvin C. York Memorial Shoot in TN.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TN.Frank

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Just wanted to post this here for ya'll in case you'd be interested. :winking:

The Alvin C. York Memorial Shoot will be held Saturday, March 25, 2006 at the York farm in Pall Mall,TN. The black powder shoot is open to the public and proper attire will be circa 1930-40. There will be ample space for trailers, motorhomes, truck campers and tents. For more information, telephone Mel Hankla, Jamestown, KY, 502 343-308

I've always wanted to attend this event. I grew up in Tennesse, and York is a sort of hero of mine. I wish it wasn't so far.

The hunting/fishing channel had a half hour show on this event this afternoon featuring chunk guns. Boy, now I want one! Looks like a nice, informal affair. Of course, come prepared to really shoot, judging by the targets they were showing.

Back