• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

And yet another Kibler SMR

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I love Cherry. Especially cherries on ice cream and in Whiskey and 7-Ups.

However, the color of the wood there is striking. Almost makes me want to do one, too. But I only have two hands and already have a SMR and now a Woodsrunner. Oh, the thoughts!!!! Must resist!!!!

The Doc is out now. :cool:

Finished this Cherry SMR in .45 cal today. Nothing notable about it except it has my homemade, taller rear sight installed. This rifle will eventually go to my 2nd grandson, but I’ll enjoy using it until he gets older. Now both grandsons will have .45 SMRs.
Beautiful job, what did you use to stain the stock?

Finished this Cherry SMR in .45 cal today. Nothing notable about it except it has my homemade, taller rear sight installed. This rifle will eventually go to my 2nd grandson, but I’ll enjoy using it until he gets older. Now both grandsons will have .45 SMRs.
What do you mean “Nothing notable about it”? It’s beautiful! Love the wood and red color! Can I be a grandson—🤣😉 Those grand sons will treasure their rifles the rest of their lives! Good work!

That is a stunning piece of cherry! I’ve thought about one in cherry for a while now and this one has convinced me. Nice job all around!

Anthony

I think a Cherry wood rifle stock is a welcome and pleasant change after all the Curly Maple, not that I dislike good Curly Maple.

Back