• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another fenceline 8 pt

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I built this rifle in 2006 from a Jim Chambers kit. I dont know what grade of wood it is. I ordered their 100 dollar upgrade. the barrel is a rice 1in66 round bottom. Davis double set triggers. the lock is a golden age an I glass bedded the barrel channel an where the breach plug sits agianst the wood. the stain is LMF nut brown an lancaster maple mixed an there is 25 coats of tru oil on the stock. thanks Allen (wattlebuster) :thumbsup:

Hey there Smo good to hear from you. this one wasnt chasin anything but a few of the guys at work that hunts say they have started but I have not seen any. hope to be able to tell you different this weekend. thanks Allen

Very nice! I sure like your gear and what a super piece of wood! :bow:
Congrats! :hatsoff:
Dusty :wink:

Its got to be gettin close in your neck of the woods. Hey i'll be in touch after the season closes to do some shootin'one week end. :thumbsup:

Very nice buck and a beautiful rifle,congrats. :thumbsup:

Wow,just starting to chase?....our peak rut was over 6-7 weeks ago and the bucks are shedding their antlers.

Back