• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

another new guy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uglybluejeep

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm in N. FL (near Tallahassee) Used to own & shoot a couple of precussion rifles. recently revived my interest in ML. Hoping to try my hand at building my own Flint rifle. Just discovered this forum.

I did it, parts of doing it were hard, parts were easy,

Shoots real straight, and is well balanced.

Lock.jpg

Welcome aboard UBJ, We have alot of good builders on this forum & some very fine craftsman also.Your build should be no problem with all the help you can find here. Good Luck & Good Shootin' :thumbsup: That ugly blue jeep wouldn't happen to be a Willys would it?

First off welcome aboard to this forum.

I just finished up my first flintlock build the middle of this month. In my personal opinion I think it turned out great.

However with that said; even before ordering the rifle components set - I did a great deal of research, planning and practice in preparation for the build. I also had all the tools and supplies ready for the build before the rifle arrived. A little preplanning went a long way to making it an enjoyable and smooth functioning project.

Welcome to the MLF,great to have you
with us. Good luck on your build,I'm sure
you will do a fine job.Visit often and
contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

glad u found us and welcome. :hatsoff: Also started a long time ago then fell away. But back into ML and enjoying the heck outta it!

Welcome! With all the builders here, you should have a lot of advice and know-how available should you need it. Emery

Greetings UglyBlue,

Building is the only way to go if you have the skill..... doesn't really take much. Keep your powder dry .... tough to do these days in N FL.
:hatsoff:

Back