• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another newbie question

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldcorps

32 Cal
Reaction score
I ordered a package of wonder wads. When it arrived, I found the ziplock bag holding the wads had a large slit on the corner spilling the wads all over the package. I want to know if this will affect the wads, ie: drying out. Are they still useable?

Eric

Definitely worthless. Have never used any wads in revolvers or single shots. Maybe I'm just handicapping myself, but the match results might just say otherwise...nsp

They will be fine. They sell wads in both lubed and unlubed for a reason...some folks don't like the lubed ones. And you can always renew them by applying olive oil and patting dry with paper towels.

Actually, I prefer to get my information from as many sources as possible and then decide. You might not believe this, but there are others beside yourself who also know what they are doing.

Actually, I prefer to get my information from as many sources as possible and then decide. You might not believe this, but there are others beside yourself who also know what they are doing.
I agree CyrusP... I`m looking forward to seeing a whole lot of those people in a couple weeks. They all have at least one thing in common. They have the credentials of being national champions. These are my mentors. Many started winning championships over 40- 50 years ago. When I ask them why they don`t try to share their Tech their reply is that it is just not worth the response or people will just give them a hard time for "Bragging". I only share the best Tech I have to offer here. Proven winning Tech. Are there guys who compete at the nats using lesser Tech? Yes. Much such Tech is talked about on this forum. We have lower class levels reserved for them. Many of them can be heard sharing their Tech with each other. They are great range volunteers...nsp

Back