• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another one wiffs the smoke

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CanaryCook

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Well I figure I ought to just go ahead and join up at this here forum after lurking about for so long while I wait for my first smoke-pole to arrive.

My neighbour has been into what he calls "real" guns for years now, and has always urged me to drop my "over-rated" cartridge 30/06 and go to a shoot with him.

Well its obvious how that turned out, and with only 1 to 3 days wait left before my 39" barrel Pedersoli 50cal Frontier caplock arrives, I'm getting anxious to make some smoke.

The wait is killing me; I already have 4 different homebrew patch lubes mixed up and ready for trial waiting in my closet.... :p

CanaryCook, let me be the first to welcome you... chime right in with any questions or comments - there's lots of good friendly advice & help available!

Again, Welcome!

welcome aboard, once it's in your blood there's nothing you can do to fight it. just give in

Welcomon' in to the club & forum CanaryCook, now that you have a new Pedersoli "bambino" about to be stork delivered, you're going to be speakin' ancient 'taliano & widda' da' hands before ya' know it! Such a magnifico modelo you choose! Excellente! :applause:

CanaryCook,
Welcome to the forum glad to have you with
us. Lots of other Canadians at this forum. Friendly
folks abound here are are willing to help with any
of your B/P questions. Contribute when you can and
have fun.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Hey - another Canuck! Look to the east CanaryCook...further...yeah - here I am waving back at you! Welcome :hatsoff:

CanaryCook: A Big Welcome To The Camp ! !

Glad you found us!! :hatsoff:

I feel the same way you do. When I was waiting for a 50cal
Hawken style pistol. I've wanted one for a long time.
When I ordered it, time just seemed to slow way down.
I have modern guns, put I really enjoy my Black Powder rifles.
There's no comparison to the way you feel when shooting muzzleloaders.
Anyway, again Welcome to the best place to hangout.
Take Care, Mtn-Man2u :)

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :front: :hatsoff:

Latest posts

Back