• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Any thing going on in North Carolina

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blkpowder

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello folks.I have been looking and trying to find something going on in the state of North Carolina.And also wonder if anyone in the fourm is from NC.I like collecting hunting and shooting black powder guns.Hope to hear some news from some were.Thanks
[email protected] :front:

Hey there Yedneck,

Your question about something going on here in NC is perfectly timed. The NC State Muzzleloading shoot is coming up on Sept. 23 thru 25 in Fuquay Varina at the Lafayette Longrifles :thumbsup:. Send me an e-mail and I'll give you some more infomration. There is also an event going on at Fort Dobbs in Statesville the first weekend in Oct. that will also have none other than Mark Baker giving a talk. Lots of stuff going on. Whereabouts in central NC you located?

Lancer

My unit:

http://www.2ndsc.org/

Our NC brother unit:

http://www.2nc.org/front.htm

Upcoming events in the region:

October 1-2 Walnut Grove Spartanburg, SC

October 8-9 Whitpain Whitpain, PA

October 15-16 Ft. Watson Manning, SC

November 5-6 Camden Camden, SC (non-225th)

Events from earlier this year -- most of which are annual:

January 15-16 Cowpens Chesnee, SC February 19-20

Rural Hill (Battle of Cowen's Ford) Huntersville, NC

March 11-12 Francis Marion Manning, SC

March 12-13 Guilford Courthouse Greensboro, NC

April 2-3 Ninety-Six Ninety Six, SC

April 23-24 Musgrove's Mill SC Yes Campaign Event

May 14-15 Cannon Training, Fort Moultrie Charleston, SC

May 28-29 Beaufords Massacre Lancaster, SC

June 28 Ft. Moultrie Charleston, SC

July 2-3 Paid Event Greenwood, SC

July 9-10 Brattonsville Brattonsville, SC

August 6-7 House In The Horseshoe Carthage, NC

August 20-21 CAMDEN 225TH Camden, SC

September 3-4 Colonial Williamsburg Wiliamsburg, VA

I hope that some of this helps you out!

CS

Anything going on in NC??.....Right now at this moment there's a hurricane going on. Hatteras and the Outer Banks might look a bit different come morning.....Just waiting for it to get out of here so I can shoot my East Vs. West card. Prayers to those closer to the center of the storm.

Lancer,

Can you give me more information regarding the event in statesville in october? I won't be around this weekend because of the EPR but if I can get off work for the statesville vous Id love to start up my relationship with the NC folk (Im a recent transplant from PA). Thanks for any and all info.

~chingachgook

Back