• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Anybody Heard of HuntingGiant ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was looking around for some non-muzzleloading outdoor items and ran across this outfit, which had a couple of things that interest me: Hunting Giant

I had never heard of them before, but I don't get out much. The name, "Hunting Giant," sounds a little weird, but I guess it's no weirder than "Bass Pro" or "Harbor Freight" when you think about it. Some of their text is poorly worded, and they have a lot of dead links posted. I don't find any reviews. However, they do take regular credit cards, and they do show some items out of stock, while most of the scammers want "funny money" and show everything in stock, including hard-to-find items. I could not find anything on the Hunting Giant website to show where they are based, but I think they may be in Wyoming. Their prices seem a little steep.

I'm inclined to think Hunting Giant is legitimate, and they just don't have any full-time web managers on staff to check their product descriptions and links. However, scammers abound, and I would like to know if any of the brethren here have any first-hand experience dealing with this outfit.

Comments appreciated.

Notchy Bob

Last edited:
Back