• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

anyone visit Yorktown?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made it in late on Friday night and was there through rainy Sunday. Number of folks from the VA 7th Reg. were around on Thursday. I believe some of them were camped still camped in Williamsburg then. I can check with them if you have any specific questions.

Twisted_1in66 :thumbsup:

I missed the 19th, but was there on the 20th for the weekend- and I might I say the Southern Battalion did an outstanding job.

I used to live within walking distance of the battlefield, and was on the field Oct 19,1996 for the 200th. You talk about a back of the neck hair raising event----- boy I don't think it will ever be repeated. (but I hope so) I am constantly mistified by the lack of knowledge (espically in the west) of what happened (historically) in NY,NJ,PN,and VA to sequire our freedom and independance. I had two G,G,G,G,G, Grand paws fight with Gen. GW at the first battle of the RW in NY, and have always wondered if they knew each other. Sorry for the long winded post ,,,, but I am a patriate and vet and proud of it and not sorry for that.

Great! At the Surrender Field ceremony on Sunday, they asked all who were there for the 200th to step out and be acknowledged. There were quite a few.

Latest posts

Back