• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

April Turkey

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have finished the pic and named it "The Showoff"

...some trillium, may apples, deer shed, and TURKEYS!

WessV_TheShowOff.JPG

April can't get here soon enough!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Wess

wattlebuster said:
keep at it son an learn from every mistake you make. when you mess up sit for a moment an ask why an how an then store it away for the same situation next time. I have turkey hunted since I was your age an have now killed many longbeards an the best advise that I can give you is when your turkey hunting forget about time cause you are now on turkey time. He dont get in a hurry an most hunters do an that is their #1 mistake. Slow down dont call like you see them on the outdoor channel be slow soft an easy cause this is the real world. Patience an good luck to you :thumbsup:

Spot-on advice right there! :thumbsup:

KyFlintlock said:
I have finished the pic and named it "The Showoff"

...some trillium, may apples, deer shed, and TURKEYS!

WessV_TheShowOff.JPG

April can't get here soon enough!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Wess

Wow...in the short flurry of post, I about missed the completed drawing...

SUPERB...gets the blood flowing to say the least. :hatsoff:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back