• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED ASM Walker with Box Used $375 Shipped CONUS

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Armi San Marco (ASM) Walker 6 Shot revolver in .44 caliber. Date Code BB (1992). Revolver is used but very well cared-for. I believe the revolver to be unfired (I am not the original owner). If it has been shot, it was shot very little. Action is tight and crisp. Bore is bright. There is some minor wear and handling marks/thinning to the blue, the most evident is on the lower right side of the barrel at the ASM roll marking. All the other Italian proof marks are located on the underside of the receiver and barrel lug. Grips are well fitting typical 90's ASM wood. Cylinder is in-the-white as original Walkers were. The receiver has gorgeous vivid full coverage case colors. The original shopworn ASM box with some paperwork is included.

$375 Including Shipping in CONUS
Included Shipping is via UPS Ground with Insurance and Signature for Delivery.
Payment is via Cashier's Check or Money Order.
Please PM me with your questions and/or for more photos, as this Sale is Final with no returns or refunds.

My name is David Miklosko, and while I'm new to this Forum, I've been on Gun Broker for over 20 years with an A+ rating.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_1954.JPG
    IMG_1954.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1955.JPG
    IMG_1955.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1958.JPG
    IMG_1958.JPG
  • IMG_1961.JPG
    IMG_1961.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1967.JPG
    IMG_1967.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1975.JPG
    IMG_1975.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1976.JPG
    IMG_1976.JPG
  • IMG_1981.JPG
    IMG_1981.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1991.JPG
    IMG_1991.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1997.JPG
    IMG_1997.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I can do that I will need to do Monday morning. Yes I'm buying it.

I have your address I will let you know when I send the payment

I will send it by sertafid mail so I can give you the tracking number for it . Thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back