• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Austin Halleck

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a Austin Halleck 50 cal. flintlock rifle. On the barrel it says Austin Halleck Weston,Mo. Did the company start in Missouri then move later?

Thanks for the help. I contacted Austin Halleck they said company moved 5 years ago to their present location. I bought my rifle from dixie gun works when they first started selling them I don't know how many years ago they were advertised as made in U.S.A. I asked A-H if the barrel was made in spain and if guns were asembled here and they said they imported them from spain. I like gun alot but would of been nice if we had built them here. Thanks for help. Mo. Joe

As of 10-01-06 Austin & Hallect closed their doors in Provo, UT and is no longer manufacturing any firearms.[url] www.austinhalleck.com[/url] they are selling a few spare parts thats all. And thats very limited.

Juggernaut

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for reply. I got ahold of A-H two weeks ago for a spare flash hole liner and bought another flint lock mountain rifle while I was on phone talking to them they are selling all there guns in stock at a substantial savings. They don't have any with select wood left but do have some with fancy wood. That was last week this week I don't know what is left.I received rifle in about 10 days and have had no issues with it . Joe

If the price said $579 is the price half are has it already been discounted down to 1/2. I am new to Flint and A&H?????

Don

$579 is full retail. Half off makes it quite a good value. I just shot my Austin & Halleck flinter for the first time today and it performed flawlessly. The lock showers white sparks and lights 3f priming charges perfectly.

Back