• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Barrel browning or bluing services?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a T/C Hawken barrel I want to send in to get browned or blued. I would do it myself but a lack of time, proper space, and equipment compel me to "treat myself".

Who would you recommend for a mail-in service? No local shop in my area does it.

Or, is there a member of our collective who offers browning or bluing?

Thanks in advance!

I have used Fogle's Gunsmithing 276 E. State Street P.O. Box 105 West Mansfield, OH. 43358. I made a 1911 comp target pistol and did the metal polishing myself. They did a great hot blue job for under $120. This was about 14 years ago so you need to call for an updated price list.

Back