• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Barrels are SCARCE!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank u for ur service. ive only built 1 smoothbore so far an it was a longhammock it shot great and i could find nothin to complain about. the man i biult it for still has it and tells me he is still happy. stay safe

First off, thanks for your service. 20 years ago I was sitting in the sand in that neck of the woods and I can relate to the wait. Nice deer and great rifle. I 'm waiting for my first kit right now. Take care and 'watch yer topknot'

I'm building a Bucks County longrifle using a Long Hammock barrel. I was very impressed with the smooth finish of the bore, the expertly-crowned muzzle, and even the exterior finish. The barrel had no measurable runout, which also impressed me for a barrel of that price. It did need an oversize breech plug as the standard size was too loose. But I expect it to be a good shooter when I finish it. Hope this information helps.

Back