• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

BB Blaster

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rifleshooter2

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Here is a little BB bore mortar I made as a stocking stuffer for my son.

Andy
Legion Ville Historical Society[url] www.legionville.com[/url]
133_3314.jpg

133_3313.jpg
133_3312.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have to work that out after Christmas. I'm thinking the technical term would be " a little bit of powder" :rotf:

Andy

Several years ago I made an underhammer BB gun with a 3" barrel. A 22 short brass was used for a powder measure. At 25 yards it would put a BB through a 1" board and sound like a 38 special.

Andy - What caliber is that mortar? I have a 75 cal mortar with a 2 inch barrel that I'm working on. GC

do you know how far it went? actually is ther any way with a small bb. maybe into a pool or something..
its very nice - i'dlove to shoot at a model of a fort with it :grin:

They were lost. I may take it to the lake or river and see how far they go. I let you know. My son already wants to make a small fort and have several pieces to fire from it.

Back