• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Been wallaby hunting.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shirty beggars those tiger snakes; we don't see them much here, instead we mainly have eastern browns, and the occasional taipan if the rumour mill is true. All three are very deadly so it all gets a bit academic after a while :hmm: We could show the kiwis how to prepare wallaby. I am told those that have been feeding on oat crops are good eating, though I have mainly seen them used for dog meat after culls. The export roo meat market to Russia (!) is booming out west. They can't get enough roo shooters from what I have heard, and they are still not making a dent in the numbers.

there is enough roo shooters,just to many part time not enough full time,the only thing that has a large affect on roo numbers is drought ,and weve just had one and thats why numbers of roos being shoot is down makeing a shortage of supply,but thats put the price right up.the prossesors answer to this is more shooters but that just makes it harder for the shooters already there. sorry this is a bit off topic.

Drought is still on here Mitch, hardly a blade of grass in the back yard :( There will be some more culling around here.

After last summer it wouldn't take much; very hot and very dry; and it is meant to be our wetter season. Plenaty of rain up North, but that is a long way from here.

Back