• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Bending wax cast trigger guard question

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That pistol stock style with the curved line from the rear of the lock table to the base of the handle seems to be very modern; a current style. None of the old guns I see have anything like this. It feels good in the hand (two of my pistols have it) but originals seem to always be round or with only a small line on the base of the handle.

Anyone care to flame me on this?

That pistol stock style with the curved line from the rear of the lock table to the base of the handle seems to be very modern; a current style. None of the old guns I see have anything like this. It feels good in the hand (two of my pistols have it) but originals seem to always be round or with only a small line on the base of the handle.

Anyone care to flame me on this?

i don't know either, the only reference I have is what I see on Mr Google so it could very well be wrong.
this image is along the lines I found.(its not my gun).
although now I have a lollypop carved at the end of the lock plate flats where it transforms to the handle.
thanks
OU
tom

Attachments

• S312-45.jpg
    S312-45.jpg
    108 KB
Back