• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Big game of the year 2009

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my deer this year from Pennsylvania's flintlock season.

S7300388.jpg

Plump button buck, first kill with the .54 rifle I built last winter. Live in Alaska now, but enjoy PA's flintlock season so much I return each year to chase whitetails.

Here's my first muzzloading doe! Shot her at 25 yds with my .62 smoothbore. 70 gr. of 3F powder with a .60 roundball.

100_5515.jpg

IMG_9730.jpg

IMG_8029.jpg

IMG_8008.jpg

This hunting season 09-10, 1-Cow Bison, 2-Whitetail does. Time in the field with my daughter, priceless. :thumbsup:

I have been enjoying viewing this past season photos so much I figured I should add mine to the thread.
Thank for all he great shots.
P5090006.jpg

Scotland ha?
It's kinda cool to hear that Vermont can have some of the feel of the old country.
Here is a shot of the mountain where I got her.
Equinoxmtspring09.jpg

roundball said:
hanshi said:
"...next season I'll finally have a picture to share..."

No need to wait...start a new thread for 2008 and use your last year's photos...I don't think a separate thread was done for 2008.
As luck (make that carelessness) would have it, I didn't have my camera with me that morning. :idunno:

I now this is an old thread - but Im a newbie and have my GM barreled 58 ready and sighted in for my 1st ML hunt this year... I hope to have my pic on here.... Great work.

Back