• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

black powder can spout

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whenever I change my oil, I buy Lucas oil treatment . It comes with a spout and tip cover.I never us the tip. But I save then and they fit my powder cans.

Whenever I change my oil, I buy Lucas oil treatment . It comes with a spout and tip cover.I never us the tip. But I save then and they fit my powder cans.

I tried to get inventive and use a 223 case soldered in a brass washer, polishied fluxed and attempted to solder but got burnt up too quick so Back to the drawing board with the goex lid. Now I need some more 223 brass, and a 9mm.

Latest posts

Back