• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Black Powder dealers in the Midlands of SC

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ELewis

36 Cl.
Reaction score
I've done just about every "search" I can think of to find a sales place for "real" black powder.....all I can seem to find is Pyrodex and the like. That stuff works out fairly well for my percussion guns, but I recently came into possession of two flintlocks, and that just isn't working out at all. Anyone know of a shop that sells BP in South Carolina??

I have family from Maryland through Virginia all down through the Southern States and ending up in Florida and to my knowledge there is not one No not one state that I know of that sells black powder and I just don’t know why, I realize you have to have a designated safe place to store it and the fee to distribute can be a little pricey but Not One State I mean come on. Up here in PA. I can go to Shydas Outdoor sports and buy it by the pound then there is Darell’s sporting goods, and also one more that escapes my mind at the moment a couple mile from Darrell’s sporting goods. And that’s just for starters. Thank goodness.

Back