• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Blue Ridge flintlocks

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Raven
The Blue Ridge is a Pedersoli brand gun made in Italy. Mine is a 50 cal. flinter, it shot fine out of the box but had to be sighted in. Mainly the front sight lowered. I did tune the lock some but the igition was not bad before. I got mine at the scratch and dent room at the Cabela's store in Prairie du Chien a few years ago when we were there for the big Rendezvous. Some times you can find basically the same Pedersoli gun under different names, at other gun shops, without the Cabela's price. I have been very happy with mine, and if I am not shooting the Trade Gun it is the Rifled gun I shoot most. Still have to shoot that old Thompson Center my first muzzleoader one and a while, just for old time sake. Hope this helps some.
No Powder

Thanks! That does help. Know of any dealers carrying Pedersoli cheaper than Cabela's?

Raven
There is a shop in town that carries or can order Pedersoli and I think the blue ridge style is also called The Kentucky or Pennsylvania or something like that I'll check next time I in town and get back to you. Do you know someone in Flagstaff that is able to order from Pedersoli direct, or a gun shop that will work with you? Sometimes you can work out a deal that way. WE got anyone in the forum that can help Raven beat Cabela's prices?
No Powder

Flagstaff has "mountain prices." So far, Cabela's is the least expensive I've found.

The Cabela's "Blue Ridge" is the Pedersoli "Frontier Rifle". Cabela's is the best price I have seen for this style/model and all that I have read about it is very positive. Good luck.

The blue ridge is an excellant rifle I own two both flint the front sight needs taken down about half way triggers are excellent. I took a coyote and doe with my fifty this past season. the only drawback is the metric size ramrod all parts are available from richard beauchamp (413)698-3822
m-f 11-5 Cabelas price will probably be hard to beat weasel

Latest posts

Back