• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Buck 2009.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Black

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I popped this fellow the second day of our ML season a week or so ago. I used my 54 calibre South Carolina rifle that Mike Miller made for me this past summer. Load was 80 grs. FFFG Goex, 0.530" cast ball, 0.020" patch lubed with straight bear oil and FFF in the pan. Shot was a long 20 yards.
Tom Black
Cantucky
073.jpg

Nice rifle, nice shot, and you killed him wearing a tricorne hat to boot. Nice! :thumbsup:

Doin' everything right, Tom. Nice rifle, tne load looks right, you cast your own ball? You use straight bear renderings and you period dress too!
Very nice buck - congratulations!

Finnwolf

Nice shot Tom. Looks like it’s time to get out your shape knifes.

.690RB

Latest posts

Back