• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Buck Fever

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skychief said:
Jethro....Did ya have fun this season though?

I bet I could guess the answer! :thumbsup:

Good luck with those doe!!!

Skychief....

You bet I had fun. Wouldn't have missed it for nothin'. :grin:

Buck fever isn't a crime. I have never had the experience myself. BUT, I don't sleep the night before opening day, and get a good dose of the shakes when I approach the downed game. It only lasts for a few decades. Lose the excitement, then why bother hunting?

Maybe next time... :wink: Heck if your heart didn't get racing, I bet you wouldn't hunt as much :thumbsup: I've had everything rattle me at one time or another... heck even paper :haha:

One of my friends hunted with a lever action. Saw a nice buck, and jacked every shell out without firing a shot. :rotf:

Wow, just read the post on R Sue's birth and travels. That is so neat and can't wait for the next hunt story.So is there a diary/journal that travels with her or is her adventures only sent by smoke signals(intrenet)to this forum. Bent

Bentchile said:
Wow, just read the post on R Sue's birth and travels. That is so neat and can't wait for the next hunt story.So is there a diary/journal that travels with her or is her adventures only sent by smoke signals(intrenet)to this forum. Bent

I'm not sure on that, I'm just the whippin boy who posts it on Roys site but I'm guessin there is a Journal or something that everyone is supposed to write in. I would start the Journal online for everyone to see but I have yet to recieve the info on the first hunt. Jethro has sent his to me but I believe he was second and I can't post his until I start the Journal from the beginning. So everyone wanting to see it, send emails to Roy telling him to **** or get off the pot! :blah:

No paper Journal came with her.

I gave the short versions in a couple of topics (this one and the doe one) but the full version I e-mailed to Swampy.

Swampy, you have the only complete copy of chapter 2 so don't delete it. :nono:

still waiting on the first hunt pics and full story.. :thumbsup:

Back