• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Bucks County pics

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got an appetite for a Bucks county rifle; yours looks great!
That trigger is a sweet compliment to the carving.
~Longshot

It seems to me you posted a Bucks county not too long ago. That rifle was very well done just like this one. They are my favorite style and you just nail them every time. I like that you used the Shuler style bp, To me that is the ticket. I built a Bucks years ago and had to settle on a Verner style. I was,nt happy with the end product, never even installed the patch box. Great looking rifle. Hey Mike......You could be a real hero if you offered A Shuler style kit with a 46" smooth bore barrel, at least to me. Hell, I'd buy two. JZ

A few months ago I sold a Bucks County through TOW's consignment sales. This is the first rifle I've posted on this site. As for hours....I don't keep a tally because it's a hobby that brings a whole lot of enjoyment to my day and at 76 I'm in no big rush. Besides, making the Pbox, three RR pipes, side plate, trigger & assembly and toe plate add hours that could mainly be eliminated if purchased items were used. Presently working on a Chambers' early Lancaster that's 70% and it sure does go together quickly when none of the parts have to be made. Again...thanks for the kind words.....Fred

Back