• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Bucks County Pics

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a few more pics.

Bucks46EPB.jpg

Bucks46TG.jpg

Bucks46WCarving.jpg

Sorry the carving at the entry pipe isn't clearer...Fred

At 78 I am indeed fortunate to have a hobby that really returns a feeling of being worthwhile. The macular degeneration of the eyes is taking a toll and I can relate to the "short lived" careers of some of the original makers. They didn't have the artificial lighting and "Optivisors" of today which no doubt prolong a person's usefullness. Thanks to all for the compliments and although they weren't the reason for posting these pics, they're very welcome...Fred

flehto said:
Here's a few more pics.

Bucks46EPB.jpg

You Sir have skills!... :grin: Now how in the world are you going to top that One?
Thank you for posting the pictures it's the next best thing to going to a longrifle show!

Ok you asked for a critical comment and here it is.WOW!! You also asked for an otherwise comment,FRIGGIN WOW!! Seriously Fred that is beutiful and I would say that you are more than useful.You give us all inspiration,I could only hope to build something like that someday. Dew

Latest posts

Back