• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Cabela's Blue Ridge Line of Flintlocks

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does Cabelas stamp their name on them or do their Blue Ridges only have the Pedersoli name on them?

My Blue Ridge is just stamped...Pedersoli...Italy...Black Powder....45 cal along with the proof marks. Don't know about the Frontier.

Thanks.
The frontier has the same marks as the blue ridge. I thought that Cabela's had their name stamped on them.

Thanks for the responses. I think I will refer to both of them as "Pedersoli Frontiers."

Check out the Blue Ridge at Cabela's and the Frontier at Dixie. Calbela's is a much better price for the same rifle :thumbsup:

Back